How to turn off the screen without using the on/off physical button on Xiaomi phones? An alternative way to turn on/off the screen in case the physical button won’t work?
Smartphones are great to use. They increase productivity and made it easy in daily life. Frequently, we have to use the on/off button. There is a high chance of not working the on/off button. Depending upon the phone repairing make cost high.
I found another method to turn off the screen.
Method 1: Keeping lock widget on the home screen
- Long press on the home screen until customization appears on the screen.
- Click on the widget area and search for the lock screen icon.
- Drag the lock screen icon until it appears on the home screen
- Now click on the icon then it will turn off the screen.
Method 2: Keeping the lock icon on the status bar
- Open up the status bar then slide left to get the edit menu section.
- There we can find a lock screen icon.
- Drag the icon outside the edit menu and click the icon.
Method 3: Add a quick ball to the screen
- Go to setting -> search for quick ball / Go to additional setting ->click the quick ball to turn on the feature.
- Select shortcuts -> add lock setting
Method 4: Using the button navigation
- go to setting -> search for button shortcuts / go to additional setting -> Inside button shortcuts.
- There are Turn off-screen features -> select any one option.
- Long-press the selected button.
Method to turn on the screen
Double click the screen to turn on the screen.
- Go to setting ->search for double tap to wake the screen / go to the always-on display.
- In lock screen settings enable the double tap to wake up the screen.